MathNut is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
Enable your child (K-5) to learn and develop basic math skills by showing demo, hint, and feedback by a humorous animation character.
This app is designed specifically to assist development of good basic math operations. It utilizes simple technique using number line to influence understanding of basic math concepts. This app will enable parents and teacher assess the trend in student's understanding of mathematical concepts.
Key areas of focus: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
- App suggests schedule for taking quiz to repeat and apply previously understood math concept. It also allows student to review quiz results and shows correct math operation
- Detail report for parent/teacher showing progress chart by each math operation. These charts show trend line for 1, 3, 7, 15, and 30 days. i.e. indicating conceptual understanding of math concept
- Simple scorecard for students
- Allows parent/teacher to manage types of questions/demo for specific range of digits, number of questions, use of maximum and minimum number in question etc.
- Clean simple user interface
Suggested grades levels are K to 5.
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
MathNut (version 1.1) has a file size of 32.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.